Vimy Resources Limited ("Company") has adopted a set of Corporate Governance policies and procedures which form the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance. The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company’s needs.
To the extent they are applicable to the Company, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council's Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations ("Principles and Recommendations").
The Company is pleased to make the following information on its corporate governance practices available on this website.
Policies and Procedures
- Code of Conduct
- Continuous Disclosure
- Shareholder Communication
- Risk Management
- Trading in Company Securities
- Selection and (Re)Appointment of Directors
- Assessing the Independence of Directors
- Performance Evaluation
- Independent Professional Advice
- Compliance Procedures
- Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor
- Whistleblower Policy