Australia is a reliable and secure supplier of uranium to the world market and is well placed to meet a significant proportion of the increased demand for uranium for use as an energy resource.
Click below to read.
- Untapped Potential (Minerals Council of Australia)
- Environmental impacts of uranium mining in Australia (Minerals Council of Australia)
- The Facts about Uranium Mining (South Australian Department of State Development)
- Uranium Mining in Western Australia (Department of Mines and Petroleum, Government of Western Australia)
- Uranium: 4Q Update November 2015 (Raymond James Ltd, Canada)