Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (78%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 21/10/2019 Trading Halt
- 14/10/2019 Change in substantial holding - Fewster
- 14/10/2019 Vimy Resources Investor Presentation - October 2019
- 02/10/2019 Cleansing Notice
- 02/10/2019 ASX Listing Rule 7.1A Notice
- 02/10/2019 Appendix 3B - Issue of Shares
- 01/10/2019 Excellent Geochemistry Results - Alligator River Project
- 27/09/2019 2019 Financial Report