Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (78%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 18/12/2019 Appendix 3B - Expiry of Unlisted Options
- 11/12/2019 Vimy Presentation at The New World Metals Conference
- 29/11/2019 Vimy Resources Presentation at 2019 AGM
- 28/11/2019 Results of AGM
- 25/11/2019 Appendix 3B - Share Purchase Plan
- 20/11/2019 Vimy Resources closes Share Purchase Plan
- 11/11/2019 Change in substantial holding - FFI Group
- 11/11/2019 R&D Incentive recd SPP participants entitled to JMEI credits