Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (75%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 13/12/2018 Investor Presentation - December 2018
- 13/12/2018 Existing Shareholders Back Successful Placement of A$3M
- 11/12/2018 Trading Halt
- 10/12/2018 Cleansing Notice
- 10/12/2018 Angularli Uranium Deposit - Positive Scoping Study
- 07/12/2018 Appendix 3Y - Change of Director's Interest - Young
- 07/12/2018 Appendix 3B - Issue of Shareholder Approved Director Shares
- 06/12/2018 Appendix 3B - Issue of Shareholder Approved CNO Shares