Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (75%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 20/07/2018 Appendix 3B - Share Issue under Employee Share Plan
- 20/07/2018 Noosa Mining Conference - July 2018
- 20/07/2018 US Department of Commerce starts Section 232 Investigation
- 17/07/2018 Alligator River Project Acquisition Completed
- 06/07/2018 Appendix 3C - Announcement of Buy Back
- 02/07/2018 Appendix 3Y - Change of Director's Interest - Young
- 29/06/2018 Change in substantial holding
- 29/06/2018 Corporate Update