Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (79%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 22/06/2020 Change in substantial holding - Tattarang Pty Ltd
- 17/06/2020 Section 708A Cleansing Notice
- 17/06/2020 Appendix 2A
- 15/06/2020 ASIC Form 484
- 11/06/2020 Proposed issue of Securities - VMY
- 11/06/2020 Successful Placement of A$5.5M
- 09/06/2020 Trading Halt
- 04/06/2020 Vimy Resources Stockhead Uranium e-Conf Presentation