Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (75%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 17/10/2018 Presentation at Australian Microcap Investment Conference
- 05/10/2018 ASX Listing Rule 7.1A Notice
- 05/10/2018 Cleansing Notice
- 05/10/2018 Appendix 3B - Issue of Shares
- 18/09/2018 2018 Annual Financial Report
- 17/09/2018 Broker Visit to Alligator River Project
- 04/09/2018 Presentation London and World Nuclear Association Symposium
- 03/09/2018 Angularli Uranium Project Scoping Study Update