Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (75%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 15/06/2018 Appendix 3Y - Change of Director's Interest - Tapp
- 15/06/2018 Appendix 3Y - Change of Director's Interest - Young
- 15/06/2018 Appendix 3B - Expiry of Unlisted Options
- 13/06/2018 Macquarie Bank sells down its Vimy holding
- 12/06/2018 Ceasing to be a substantial holder from MQG
- 12/06/2018 Appendix 3C - Announcement of Buy Back
- 08/06/2018 Change in substantial holding from MQG
- 06/06/2018 AusIMM Uranium Conference, Adelaide - June 2018