Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (78%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 20/11/2019 Vimy Resources closes Share Purchase Plan
- 11/11/2019 Change in substantial holding - FFI Group
- 11/11/2019 R&D Incentive recd SPP participants entitled to JMEI credits
- 31/10/2019 Ceasing to be a substantial holder
- 31/10/2019 Vimy Quarterly Cashflow Report - September 2019
- 31/10/2019 Vimy Quarterly Activities Report - September 2019
- 30/10/2019 Cleansing Notice
- 30/10/2019 ASX Listing Rule 7.1A Notice