Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (75%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 22/02/2019 Change in substantial holding
- 20/02/2019 Investor Presentation - February 2019
- 05/02/2019 ASX Listing Rule 7.1A Notice
- 05/02/2019 Cleansing Notice
- 05/02/2019 Appendix 3B - Issue of Shares
- 01/02/2019 Appendix 3X - Initial Director's Interest - Chamberlain
- 01/02/2019 Appointment of Dr Tony Chamberlain to Vimy Board
- 31/01/2019 Quarterly Cashflow Report December 2018